BHCruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruisers Your Mother Warned You About

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mucky Monday

Go down 
+5
will
Ctec
CJayxo
autosportnorth
robo2k5
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

Mucky Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm

You are welcome Smile Upsets me enough that Cali is out of work, let alone others on the forum. Hopefully something will come along soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.autosportnorth.com
will
Admin
will

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 pm

God am bord an the lad i have workin for me just cut a gas pipe :s
Back to top Go down
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Bad times Will! Is that the dude that struggled with the whole "is the drill/isn't the drill charged" scenario!?
Back to top Go down
will
Admin
will

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Yep thats him lol the cock now calld in mu plumer mate t sort it the one u bin soeekin to with the ovolo
Back to top Go down
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Least you got someone that can sort it, nice chap he was, been looking around this morning to see if I can find some universal front-mounts that might fit it for him...
Back to top Go down
robo2k5

robo2k5

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

will wrote:
God am bord an the lad i have workin for me just cut a gas pipe :s

FAILED!!
Back to top Go down
CJayxo

CJayxo

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 am

Wow there's just no jobs going in town whatsoever ATM. Try again Thursday!
Back to top Go down
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 am

Claire - if you can avoid working for someone else you'll be onto a winner ... think about what you can do (or what you know you can do, but don't do) and blag your way into self-employment, that seems to be the only way right now. Even designing/selling basic jewelery/clothing on eBay is a good start, friend of mine did that a few years back, now she has two shops! You'd be amazed what people will buy, think of your own tastes, then sus out how you can duplicate those items with a few modifications... It'll set you free of the system, and you can be your own boss Smile
Back to top Go down
robo2k5

robo2k5

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:55 am

CJayxo wrote:
Wow there's just no jobs going in town whatsoever ATM. Try again Thursday!

im sure you will find something soon Smile
Back to top Go down
CJayxo

CJayxo

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 am

autosportnorth wrote:
Claire - if you can avoid working for someone else you'll be onto a winner ... think about what you can do (or what you know you can do, but don't do) and blag your way into self-employment, that seems to be the only way right now. Even designing/selling basic jewelery/clothing on eBay is a good start, friend of mine did that a few years back, now she has two shops! You'd be amazed what people will buy, think of your own tastes, then sus out how you can duplicate those items with a few modifications... It'll set you free of the system, and you can be your own boss Smile

I would love too, just needing the money to start it up is what's rediculos
Back to top Go down
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 am

No no nooooooo, thats the beauty of it, you do it from home, using bits and bobs purchased in bulk from eBay for a few £££, no need for premises or start-up costs, my friend started by buying a bulk load of buttons for £5, then sewing them onto cheap T-shirts in funky patterns and designs - the T-shirts were also purchased for a few £ on eBay. It took her a few weeks to start to make profits, and they were tiny to start with (£40-50 a month) but she took special requests from people and before long it turned into a shop in a local shopping center (Chelmsford) and six months after that she opened a second shop in Colchester, about 25 miles away. Come up with a name, I'll design you a logo in twenty minutes, and you can start trading on eBay in an instant...

Confidence is usually what people lack for business startups, rarely is money the limiting factor Smile

Just an idea anyhoooos, tell me to nob off, I'm just sticking my nose in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CJayxo

CJayxo

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:29 am

Haha noo it's a good helping hand, just need to have a think of wha I'd like to do Smile
Back to top Go down
erin1611

erin1611

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 am

Well today I drove back from wales to see cali Smile we didhnt get our hair done though so hopefully try again tomorrow

tonight I have work so best get going Sad
Back to top Go down
Wizza

Wizza

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Worked today and then gave the bedroom floor a wet vac and now chilling after having my tea Smile
Back to top Go down
autosportnorth

autosportnorth

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 am

Just got home after hanging around at work to pack the guys off to Ireland to collect the bike dyno, cup of tea, Thai chicken, beans, waffles. Job done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cali
Admin
Cali

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:41 am

Been seeing the kids before they go away, went to the park in west krby, fed the ducks and then i was a massive child and played on the monkey bars the climbing thing and even went in a big swing and got pushed by Vicky lol.

Early night tonight as got to take the Ex and kids to holyhead at 6 so they can check in at 8 for the 9am ferry.

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bhcruise.forumotion.co.uk
will
Admin
will

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

nyt nyt cali. clire national insurance is only £2 a week or £3 cant remember when ur self employd 2 lol plus if u do cash jobs u pick what tax u pay mwahaha but sushhhhh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucky Monday   Mucky Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mucky Monday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2